Return Authorization Policy
- Defective product must be in original factory packaging with all original packing materials
- The Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number must be on the shipping label and a printed copy of the RMA enclosed
- Damaged packaging material will not be accepted. Do not write, tape or deface the product or packaging. All original packaging material and contents must be returned. If the product is not in acceptable condition, it will be shipped back collect.
- Returns must be shipped prepaid freight. Products received without a valid RMA number on the label, shipped collect, not approved for return, or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
- RMA numbers are valid for five (5) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
- Customer will be charged diagnostics or assessment fees should the product be found non-defective
- Any deviation from return policies will result in the product being returned to you without replacement or repair
- The decision to repair or replace the product is at the sole discretion of the supplier/manufacturer.
- Product warranties are provided by the manufacturer. Data First Solutions administers the manufacturer warranty, which may include returning defective products, sending products to a factory authorized repair center, or factory direct returns.